Tomorrow morning, October 13, 2008, at 12 pm GMT (that’s 7 am for me here in Oklahoma, USA) Dr. Stephen Heppell’s pre-conference keynote will be published “live” on the K-12 Online Conference website. As a co-convener as well as participant in the K-12 Online conference, I am VERY excited we’re about to kick things off!
On behalf of the conveners, I’ve shared a new post on the conference blog (“Presentation publishing procedure changes for 2008”) addressing some changes to our internal processes for transcoding and publishing presentation files this year, as well as the question which came up last year of cross-posting “mirrored copies” of conference presentation files to other servers. (The short answer is: Please don’t do it.) Please read the post for more complete details.
Tomorrow our 3rd year of K-12 Online begins. Let the networked learning continue! 🙂
Please remember to forward and share our marketing flyer for K12Online08 with all the educators you know!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Interactive App and Software Options for Human Anatomy Classes - 2015
- Digital Storytelling Resources from Classroom 2.0 Live (Oct 2014) - 2014
- Check Out Teetsie: A GameSalad-created iPad Game - 2013
- Amplify Art with Media (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Captivated by the Tesla S Series Electric Car in Portland, Oregon - 2012
- A Second Grade Field Trip to the Zoo with AudioBoo - 2011
- K-20 Innovative Learning Institute Nov 4th in Norman, Oklahoma - 2010
- WordPress Site Caching with Amazon S3 & CloudFront - 2010
- Google Docs Adds Folder Sharing - 2009
- Remember to turn YouTube channel comment moderation ON - 2009