The password to both our Gabcast channel and Chatzy room is the SAME and will be shared this morning during my opening keynote.
I’m sharing a closing presentation at the conference today to summarize learning points and will use audio recordings shared by conference attendees from our Gabcast channel. Links to presentation slides for both my presentations (“Navigating Opportunities and Risks in Hyperconnected Schools” and “Guidelines & Instructional Applications for Cell Phone Use @ School“) are available.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Faculty Survey with Dr. Fryer - 2022
- Interactive Google Earth Updates and Map Tools: Solar System Exploration and Nuclear War - 2017
- Paper Slide Video PD Reflections From Wichita - 2014
- Why YOU Should Become a Storychaser (whiteboard animation video) - 2013
- Dust Bowl Nightmare in Lubbock - 2011
- Cloud Computing Excitement for Content Consumption - 2011
- Easy iPhone Panoramic photos with Pano - 2009
- K12Online07: Some Initial Statistics - 2007
- Behold the power of iSquint! - 2007
- 2 More K12Online07 PD Reflections - 2007