I am SO, SO pleased to announce at long last that participants in the K12Online08 conference can now submit reflections for professional development credit on the conference blog as comments and receive an email PD certificate. Please read the post “Receive professional development credits” on the K-12 Online Conference blog for more details. Note that on the conference homepage, this post shows up on the lower left sidebar as an “aside” post.
Many, many thanks to Stephanie Sandifer, the chair of our 2008 professional development committee, as well as other members of the committee and our volunteer, custom WordPress plug-in developer Brendon Boshell. We are using a modified version of the plug-in Thank Me Later which Brendon customized for us to meet our needs.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Cisco Meraki Lab Workshop (October 2015) - 2015
- DEN Tech or Treat: Playing with Media - 2011
- NetPotential 2011 Conference Notes - 2011
- One of my favorite Oklahoma Classroom Blogs - 2011
- A touching story about Dad, the hero - 2009
- Visualizing social media publishing - LIVE - 2009
- Getting Started with Oral History Interviews - 2008
- Research-based suggestions for the digital storytelling process - 2008
- U.S. Citizens: Contact your elected officials about Change Congress - 2008
- Beyond the digital native / immigrant dichotomy - 2006