This 20 minute screencast describes how I’ve used the commercial software program FeedForAll for Mac (it is also available for Windows) to update the web feeds or XML feeds for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference. This presentation is being submitted as a contribution to the notk12onlineconference.org website. If you have suggestions or better ways to do any of the things discussed and referenced in this screencast, please let me know! I’d love to know better ways to do this. There are multiple ways to create podcast RSS feeds. This one takes a lot of “clicks,” but it does provide the functionality we need (and perceive our community needs) for the K-12 Online Conference. This screencast was recorded using ScreenFlow (commercial) software, and compressed with iSquint (free) software (discontinued but still available for download.)
- K-12 Online Conference
- FeedForAll for Mac software (commercial)
- FeedForAll for Windows software (commercial)
- Online MB to KB converter (free)
- ScreenFlow software (commercial)
- ISquint software (free but discontinued)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Minecraft Halloween Challenge: Lessons Learned - 2017
- Custom Content Types and Gravity Forms in WordPress - 2012
- Create Printed Photo Books with your iPhone Using Keepsy - 2012
- Editing Out Loud Background Noise with Adobe Audition - 2011
- #OpenBeta5 and Ideas for the Balanced Filtering Online Gradebook - 2010
- Skip the Overview Presentation: Go In-Depth - 2010
- What would your students do with this projector? - 2009
- New South Wales throws down the glove for student hackers - 2008
- Discoveries with PodcastPeople - 2007
- How to Create Bully Free Classrooms and Schools - 2007
[…] 20 minute screencast describes how one customer uses FeedForAll Mac to update the RSS feeds for the 2008 K-12 Online […]