Larry Lessig spoke at the Web 2.0 Summit on November 5, 2008, and shared this 12 min and 41 sec presentation in which he explains why we don’t (as a nation) trust members of Congress, who are awash in the corrupt dollars of influence peddlers.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Sharing Learning from Miami Device 2015 - 2015
- Green Screen Photo Station at our Fall Festival - 2014
- Educators Rejoice! YouTube Permits Moderated Video Comments By Default - 2013
- Dewey on Book Work and Opportunities for Mistakes - 2011
- American Teacher Documentary: An Answer to Waiting for Superman - 2011
- Create a subdomain for a website as an add-on slot - 2011
- Mobile Digital Storytelling with StoryKit, Storyrobe, and SonicPics #edapp - 2010
- Talking K12Online09 on Seedlings - 2009
- Mac using Netflix Users: Start your engines! - 2008
- Jim Stovall discusses The Ultimate Gift - 2008