This 6 minute mashup video was created by H. Songhai, an educator and blogger in Philadelphia, using some of my audio podcasts and conference presentation recordings. Among other questions, this video mashup asks and answers the question, What is the most powerful form of writing? The answer, IMHO, is hyperlinked writing.
- This video on blip.tv
- Songhai Concepts – blog of H. Songhai
- What Did You Do in School Yesterday, Today, and Three Years Ago? – 2008 K12Online presentation by H. Songhai
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Sharing Learning from Miami Device 2015 - 2015
- Green Screen Photo Station at our Fall Festival - 2014
- Educators Rejoice! YouTube Permits Moderated Video Comments By Default - 2013
- Dewey on Book Work and Opportunities for Mistakes - 2011
- American Teacher Documentary: An Answer to Waiting for Superman - 2011
- Create a subdomain for a website as an add-on slot - 2011
- Mobile Digital Storytelling with StoryKit, Storyrobe, and SonicPics #edapp - 2010
- Talking K12Online09 on Seedlings - 2009
- Larry Lessig Explains Why We Don't Trust Congress - 2008
- Mac using Netflix Users: Start your engines! - 2008