Wow. I have never seen a football game spanking with top 10 ranked teams like last night’s 65-21 trouncing of the Texas Tech Red Raiders by the Oklahoma Sooners.
Hats off to coach Bob Stoops and his team of masterful athletes.
NCAA football rankings always seem to get interesting this time of year, despite the BCS, and this year is no different. Who will play in the 2008 national championship title game? No one knows. It’s a marketer’s dream, with thousands of fans sitting on the edge of their seats (rhetorically) to see what happens next.
It’s going to be a bit difficult to face my boomer sooner colleagues at work on Monday. As Mark Ahlness reminded me via a tweet last night, however, it can always get worse– just look at The University of Washington this year.
To OU and OU fans, my head is bowed low. The humble pie has been delivered, and it will be difficult to forget.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Inspired by National Geographic Explorer Andres Ruzo - 2019
- SmartPhones to Consider Besides the iPhone - 2016
- Lessons Learned: Hosting & Leading Local Technology Integration Workshops - 2012
- WordPress CSS Help Needed - 2011
- Comparing iPad PDF readers for annotation #edapp - 2010
- Take care of your laptop! (TPI: ThinkPad Investigation) - 2010
- Our need for systemic finance changes in US government - 2010
- Be sure comment moderation is turned ON for your school website - 2010
- Before The Battle of Hoth (Lego Stopmotion) - 2010
- New Mobile Photo Sharing Options - 2010