The end of the fall term for North American learners sometimes (if students are lucky enough to have a willing teacher) also means the conclusion of digital storytelling projects. When it comes to the evaluation stage of videos, I highly recommend Bernajean Porter’s resources about Peer Review of Digital Stories on DigiTales. Her scoring guides/rubrics are also GREAT.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Reflections on Learning from the OU Innovation Hub - 2017
- Laptops and iPhones Can Eat Cellular LTE Data FAST - 2014
- iOS4 Tip Screencast: Closing Apps Open in the Background #edapp - 2010
- iPhone LIVE Webcasting to UStream, Tiered iPhone Data Plans, Exaflood Rumors - 2009
- Why aren't we using the real world? - 2009
- VoiceThread compared to GarageBand - 2008
- A great way to catch up on your edublog reading - 2008
- Home at last! - 2007
- 2006 Edublog Awards - 2006
- Intermediate/Advanced Topics in Podcasting - 2006