I LOVE good popcorn. When my wife and I traveled to Chicago following the “Connecting and Collaborating Conference” sponsored by Ottawa Area Intermediate School District in Holland, Michigan in April 2007, we explored the “miracle mile” in Chicago on Saturday. One of my favorite finds was Garrett’s Popcorn Shop!
Garrett’s is not the only great popcorn shop in Chicago, Nuts on Clark (which has a retail outlet at Midway Airport) is also amazing. I brought home several bags of Cheesecorn following the TechCon conference this past October.
Until last night, I was under the impression we didn’t have an amazing popcorn outlet here in central Oklahoma, especially for CHEESE CORN. I was wrong!
About eight weeks ago, Lu’s Gourmet Popcorn opened in Quail Springs Mall here in Edmond!
Our selections last night included cheese corn and cinnamon-flavored corn. Yum!
Survey results in our neighborhood indicate Santa prefers cheesecorn to cookies and other culinary alternatives Christmas Eve.
What does Santa think in your area?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Amazing #STEM Animated Visual Notes by Dominic Walliman - 2020
- Benefits of Updating a Home WiFi Router to Apple's Time Capsule - 2014
- Vader Did You Know? - 2011
- Create Clever Information Traps with Zoo Tool, Posterous, & ifttt - 2011
- Holiday Video Fun with an iPhone and iMovie 09 - 2009
- Download Fan Fiction Books and Read Offline on an iPhone / iPod Touch with Stanza - 2009
- Live (and archived) student news from Howe, Oklahoma! - 2008