I used both the quotations I shared from Christensen, Horn & Johnson as well as Larry Cuban in the second post in my keynote on February 2, 2009, for eTechOhio titled “Reinventing Education for the 21st Century (Designing School 2.0).” My own audio recording of that session didn’t turn out too great since I didn’t wear the recorder around my neck, so I’m hoping the professionally recorded version will turn out better. It’s supposed to posted at some point soon on the eTechOhio iTunes University portal. When it’s posted, I plan to extract the audio and embed/synchronize it with my slideshare of that presentation.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- EduBrawl! Pros Debate Mobile, Flipped and Games - 2013
- iPad: A Tool for Differentiation (in a primary classroom) #mace11 #edapp - 2011
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers (a book club discussion) - 2010
- Two Flowers Unblocks Ning - 2010
- Web 2.0 Projects by Laura Sadler #mace2010 - 2010
- Cell Phones R 4 More Than Texting: Let's plan for them, not ban them! - 2010
- Free Resources from Discovery Education #mace2010 - 2010
- Janet Wozniak: Think back to the reason you got into education: To change the world - 2010
- It takes leadership to get creative in schools and support the use of Skype - 2010
- Kansas Memory: Real Stories, Real People #mace2010 - 2010