I was not able to attend this CoSN09 presentation in-person since it was scheduled at the same time as Cheryl Lemke’s preso on web 2.0 research, but the presentation is available online (on Google Presentations, not surprisingly) and I recorded audio from the session with presenter permission, which I’ll republish here soon.
Prince George’s County Public Schools has more than 28,000 users, which have now migrated from Microsoft Outlook to Google Apps.
#cosn09, google, apps, cosn, cosn09, maryland, school, education, princegeorge
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Great reason NOT to use iBuildApp - 2014
- eBooks Sandbox: a space to share free eBook experiments! - 2012
- Secret iPhone Agreement (now public) and Apple User Ethics - 2010
- Platforms for idea sharing are essential (even family learning blogs) - 2010
- A projector in my pocket and a Netbook in my satchel - 2009
- Disrupting Class: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns (CoSN 2009 closing keynote) - 2009
- Empowering 21st Century Superintendents to Achieve a Culture of Transformation through Technology - 2009
- The Sugar User-Interface Opportunity by Anne Gentle - 2009
- Navigating Beyond the Now: The Force, Trends, and Signals that will impact Learning in the Next Decade - 2009
- Social Networking, Web 2.0, and Learning: What the Research Says - 2009