This week, the honor of being her preschool class snack leader falls again to my five year old daughter, Rachel. Inspired by her enthusiasm and excitement for the honor and responsibilities of being the class snack leader, this podcast features some dramatic narration from her dad, a little John Williams music reminding us of closing scene of “A New Hope,” and Rachel herself sharing her well-laid plans for this week when again she becomes, THE SNACK LEADER. This podcast was recorded in GarageBand 2009 using several of the built-in vocal effects as well as the default audio ducking for imported jingles.
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Lesson Ideas and Tips for Language Teachers using Scratch, Minecraft and more! - 2021
- K12 Online Echo Webcast TONIGHT with Brian Crosby! - 2010
- iPhone video trimming: Fast and functional - 2010
- iPad Sketching Conference Session Highlights - 2010
- links for 2008-05-11 - 2008
- Cell phone jammers at school? - 2007
- Enhanced podcasts and bandwidth - 2006
- What do I want to do? - 2006
- Choices are more problematic than tools - 2006
- Digital immigrants just don't get it - 2006