Next time you have an opportunity to share some quotations with a group of educators, parents, or others interested in learning and school change, consider sharing a slideshow of the images in the “Great quotes about Learning and Change” Flickr group.
Just be sure to check if Flickr is accessible in the location where you’re sharing the presentation, in advance if possible! If it’s blocked and can’t be whitelisted, download and save the images you want to share to your local hard drive before the presentation. FlickrDown is a Windows-based program you can use to readily download Flickr group images offline. (Thanks Lifehacker.) I’m not aware of a Mac-compatible program with this same functionality, but would love to find one if it exists.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Storychasing in the Heart of Oklahoma Cherokee Country - 2011
- Hugo Chavez urges Fidel Castro to join Twitter - 2010
- Learn to draw better (for free) using Art Snacks videos - 2010
- Slidecast of Part 2 of 2: Storychasing - Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses - 2009
- Slidecast of Part 1 of 2: Storychasing - Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses - 2009
- Exemplary digital stories by educators in Stilwell, Oklahoma - 2009
- The joy of data in the clouds - 2008
- Good thoughts from Carl Honore - 2007
- Over the Pond and.... - 2006
- Metacognition - 2006