I snapped these photographs in the media center at U.S. Grant High School in Oklahoma City yesterday. My thought was: Here is the technology which still predominates in our classrooms in 2009!
Will all our schools be implementing 1:1 learning initiatives within 5 years? Within 10 years? Will these overhead projectors still be in use then?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Bernie Sanders Explains Progressivism in the new Democratic Party - 2017
- Native American Independent Films - 2012
- Configuring FREE Home Content Filtering with OpenDNS - 2011
- Digital Gems in a Local Pawn Shop - 2011
- Wired in digital bits for $5 per issue? No thanks - 2010
- Tried and True Tips for Working in the 1:1 Environment - 2010
- Cross-Curricular Teaching (Electives/Core) in a 1:1 Environment - 2010
- From Lesson Plans to Online Curriculum by Jim Askew #ok1to1 (Amazing open Chemistry curriculum) - 2010
- Teaching English in a 1:1 Classroom by Julie Cook #ok1to1 - 2010
- Jim Askew on Individualized Online Curriculum and Transforming Learning #ok1to1 - 2010