3 months of planning. 4 days of shooting. 6000+ post-it notes. A completed senior project by Bang-yao Liu at the Savannah College of Art and Design. 1 minute and 54 seconds, now on the global stage via YouTube.
Here’s the visual backstory.
I added this amazing example to my Stopmotion workshop wiki, not because I expect our 9-12 year olds next week to create something comparable, but because this video provides a glimpse into what is possible via Stopmotion. Hat tip to Susan van Gelder!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Create Image Collages with Google Drawings - 2017
- A Low Kilobit MP3 Mystery - 2011
- Playing with Doink Animation - 2011
- When we blog, we create the web - 2009
- Defining 21st century classrooms and Highlighting the Importance of CCC - 2009
- Blending Professional Development to focus on Content, Technology and Pedagogy - 2009
- Notes on the Texas Long Range Technology Plan: 2006-2020 - 2009
- Stopmotion Film Camp Starts Monday! - 2009
- Google Earth explorations - 2008
- Podcast257: Natural Learning - What Schools Don’t Do by Steve Wycoff - 2008