We were last able to eat at Zed’s in March of 2008 during the CoSN conference.
This evening, the food and beverages were even better than we remembered in the past! Note how much better this photo taken with the iPhone GS is, compared to the above image taken with my 1st generation iPhone. Wow. The subject has gotten more handsome too! 🙂
Alexander even let me record a short video about this scrumptious food, eaten with delicious sponge bread!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Learn About e-Publishing at October 24-25, 2014 OKC Writing Conference - 2014
- "My gut told me to say yes" - 2013
- What do we do for third tier schools? - 2010
- The Magic of Digital: Collaborative Interaction in Teacher Professional Development - 2008
- The Transformational Power of Social Media Technology in Learning: Inspiring Stories from the Classroom and Beyond! (Idit Caperton) - 2008
- Where in the World is... GeoRSS for the Classroom - 2008
- Python for Fun Introductory Programming by Michelle Hutton - 2008
- Grassroots Creativity: Helping Everyone Become a Creative Thinker by Dr. Mitchel Resnick (MIT Media Lab) - 2008
- links for 2008-07-02 - 2008
- Reconsidering the Bering land bridge theory - 2007