Sarah recorded a 6 min, 43 second episode for “The International Cooking Show” tonight and made Black Bean Dip. This is usually served as an appetizer, but we ate this tonight for our dinner.
We need some other participants to make this project truly an “international cooking show” rather than the “Oklahoma cooking show!”
I recorded episode 1 with my Sony GSC-1 Netsharing Cam (flash-based camcorder) in multiple takes. Sarah edited that episode herself with iMovie ’09. We recorded this episode all in one take, using an iPhone 3GS, and uploaded it directly to YouTube with the free application PixelPipe. For some reason the iPhone’s built-in upload to YouTube feature kept timing out, but PixelPipe worked like a charm.
Great work Sarah! Woo hoo! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Space Club Dreams - 2023
- Handy Features of Google Classroom - 2015
- Print over WiFi to Lexmark Printer from Mac Laptop - 2013
- Helping Parents in Prison Connect with their Children - 2011
- Volunteer for #k12online10 - 2010
- Used Access 95 book, anyone? - 2010
- Media literacy, US Presidential elections, and assertions of infanticide support - 2008
- Podcast enclosure mystery: Help! - 2007
- The Children's Machine - 2006
- Farewell to a good friend - 2005