This is a really geeky issue (which I thankfully don’t encounter much) and I’m hoping someone can readily assist. I’m configuring the “Simple Video Embedder” plugin for a new WordPress blog, and am running into trouble with the setup instructions which require modification of several WordPress theme files in the WordPress “loop.”
Any WordPress gurus out there have any idea what I might be doing wrong? This is likely something that just requires a minor tweak, but since I’m not very PHP literate I’m groping in the dark here…
My reason for using the “Simple Video Embedder” plugin is that I want to provide users of a new team blog with the option to readily embed a video into new posts. If you know of a better / easier WordPress plugin to use which achieves this same functionality, I’m certainly open to using it instead.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Reflections on AI, China-U.S. Relations, Education & Innovation - 2020
- Your Seminary Needs Digital and Media Literacy Instruction - 2019
- How Microsoft is Poised to Destroy MinecraftEDU - 2016
- Managing WordPress Installations in CPANEL (Monday Sept 28th) - 2015
- Don't Equate Competency With Identity - 2014
- First iPad Digital Story with Hokusai and iMovie for iPad - 2012
- Google UK Employees talk about Family Internet Safety - 2010
- Join the K12Online08 flashback and K12Online09 preview - LIVE this Saturday on EdTechTalk! - 2009
- Digital Nation Call for Participation - Thinking about Digital Learning Activities - 2009
- COV project website updates and a group for Oklahoma TitleIID winning districts - 2008