If someday I have to rely on my iPhone to start my car, that would certainly make recharging each night so I have a full battery for the day even more important!
Via dvice.com, thanks to my Sis!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Friends Don't Let Friends Use the Edge Web Browser (or Bing for Search) - 2018
- Mapping Media Vol 1 Chapters Available as Separate eBooks - 2014
- Ready, Set, (W)eRead! Redefining Library for the 21st Century (with iPad eBooks) - 2012
- Visualizing Librarian Questions about eBooks - 2011
- eBook Webinar Q&A - 2011
- China, Democracy, Charter 8 and Liu Xiaobo - 2010
- Social Media Change Agents Must First Enlist the Support of Top Leaders - 2009
- Visualizing field trip school visitors with Google Maps - 2008
- 50 Web 2.0 Ways To Tell a Story - 2007
- Donating old computers? - 2006