I’m going to share this with teachers during my keynote tomorrow morning at the 2009 Kansas Association of Teachers of English (KATE) conference in Wichita. The conference theme this year is, “The Global Classroom: Language Arts and the Millennial Student.” I’ll be sharing a modified version of my presentation, “CCC in the 21C: Create, Communicate, Collaborate.” I’m very enthused to be sharing a keynote with a non-educational technology audience! Don’t get me wrong, I love edtech conferences, but I’m thrilled to be sharing some messages with a “core content area” educator conference that has likely not heard of many things I’ll discuss.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Cisco Meraki Lab Workshop (October 2015) - 2015
- DEN Tech or Treat: Playing with Media - 2011
- NetPotential 2011 Conference Notes - 2011
- One of my favorite Oklahoma Classroom Blogs - 2011
- A touching story about Dad, the hero - 2009
- Getting Started with Oral History Interviews - 2008
- Research-based suggestions for the digital storytelling process - 2008
- Professional development submission requests integrated in K12Online08 blog - 2008
- U.S. Citizens: Contact your elected officials about Change Congress - 2008
- Beyond the digital native / immigrant dichotomy - 2006