Wednesday night Shelly and I joined friends in Shanghai for a culminating dining experience at Din Tai Feng. If you ever have an opportunity to eat at one of their restaurants in China or elsewhere, don’t miss their soup dumplings. They are AMAZING!
These iPhone panoramic photos were created using the $3 app Pano. I’ve shared seven panoramic photos from Shanghai and sixteen panoramic photos from Hangzhou in my Flickr collection, 21C Learning @ Hongzhou, China.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Normalizing Audio in an iPad Paper Slide Video with Auphonic - 2016
- Pushing Free and Paid iPad Apps using Meraki MDM - 2015
- Make Marvelous Movies by Tony Vincent - 2014
- Enhanced iPad Videos by Greg Kulowiec at Miami Device 2014 - 2014
- Sketchnote of Show What You Know With Media by Silvia Tolisano - 2014
- Introducing the PlayingWithMedia.com Video Library - 2014
- Show What You Know with Media - 2014
- Beware of iPhone "Melt" App Email and SMS Spam - 2013
- Notes from Gary Stager's Keynote: 2012 Interactive Learning Institute #k20ili - 2012
- This Is What Learning Looks Like by Gary Stager (Nov 2012) - 2012