I learned this morning video content from the September 30th symposium at UCO in Edmond, Oklahoma, “A New Renaissance: A Revolution of Creativity and Learning” is available for download via iTunes. Here is a direct link to the event’s iTunesU site, which is part of UCO’s iTunes site. A link to the event’s mobile site is also available. That mobile site was created with the free platform MobilAP: The Mobile Academic Platform. I blogged about this on September 21st.
I’m downloading the “Student Presentations” video, which is 203.7 MB on the site. Note the links also available on the site to Howe Public Schools, student Jackson Fall’s personal vodcast website and channel, the KC3 contest, the Storychasing Creativity project, Storychasers, and more. Also note the deadline for submissions for the OKC3 Project (Oklahoma Kids Create, Communicate, Collaborate) has been extended!
Kudos to Apple, UCO, Creative Oklahoma, and other organizers for providing this learning opportunity and the chance to download event video via iTunesU. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- New Snow Day iMovie Trailer Video - 2014
- Identity, Bias, Differences and Change - 2014
- Share Your Ideas: Platforms for Publishing #globaled10 - 2010
- Privacy Implications of your Social Graph on Facebook #cwf2010 - 2010
- Advice for Parents: How to Encourage Creativity in Your Child #cwf2010 - 2010
- Amazing iPad Digital Drawings at the Creativity World Forum #cwf2010 - 2010
- Legos, Creativity, and the Oklahoma City Lego Store - 2010
- Are We Ready to Innovate? Closing Creativity World Forum Session #cwf2010 - 2010
- imagination conversations: a project of the Lincoln Center Institute #cwf2010 - 2010
- The Power of Deep Structure by Andrew Zolli #cwf2010 - 2010