From your Facebook homepage, scroll all the way down and in the lower left corner click on your LANGUAGE. From the available choices, choose ENGLISH (Pirate) – beta.
Now you can enjoy using Facebook and reading updates from your friends using Pirate English!
Warning: Be careful when USING Pirate English with others, particularly in professional settings. Not everyone may share your enthusiasm for this language dialect, especially fans of political correctness.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Teaching About "Froot Loop Conspiracy Theories" and Web Literacy - 2021
- 10 Free Things I Am Thankful For x2 - 2015
- Students Need Teacher Relationships Not Just Adaptive Software & Videos - 2015
- Consider Upgrading Your Home Cable Modem to DOCSIS 3.0 - 2014
- Hangin' Out with Brad and Drew - 2013
- A Free iPad Alternative to BoardDocs For Meeting Agenda and File Sharing - 2013
- Creating a Customized URL Shortener with YOURLS - 2011
- Stay Connected and Stay Warm with the Media Muff - 2010
- Google OS Could Reduce IT Department Demands - 2010
- 7 Mac and iPhone Software Apps for which I'm thankful - 2009