Cross-posted to the K-12 Online Conference blog.
Tomorrow on Classroom 2.0 Live, organizers of the 2009 K-12 Online Conference will discuss this year’s conference which begins on Monday, November 30th with a pre-conference keynote by Kim Cofino. Here are the details of this FREE online meetup!
Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009
Time: Saturday, November 28, 2009 (9:00am Pacific/ 10:00am Mountain/ 11:00am Central/ 12:00pm Eastern)
Location: Elluminate – http://tinyurl.com/cr20live
Tips for first-time users in Elluminate are available.
The official description of the session (according to the Classroom 2.0 Live calendar entry) is:
The topic this Sat. will be “2009 K12Online Conference Update” with the K12Online Conference Co-conveners. Please join us as we are updated by the conference co-conveners about the latest news of the K12Online Conference live events, keynote speakers and conference presenters. More information and session details are at http://live.classroom20.com. Classroom 2.0 LIVE is an opportunity to gather with other member of the community in regular “live” web meetings. Special thanks for this go to our sponsor, Elluminate, for providing the service that allows us to do this! Thanks so much for being a part of this community!
Hope you can join us for this discussion online, as well as for the K-12 Online Conference! Please remember (if you have not already) to join the K-12 Online Conference Ning, follow us on Twitter, friend us on Facebook, and subscribe to our blog!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Academic Journal Paywalls are Educationally Counter-Productive and WRONG - 2012
- Pocketbook Tablets and Commoditization of Touch Technologies - 2010
- 4 More K12Online09 Teasers! - 2009
- Reflections about old jails, land appraisal, and high speed infrastructure in Cottonwood Falls, Kansas - 2008
- Thoughts about educational change inspired by videos and blog conversations - 2007
- A workshop first - 2006
- Preferred communication - 2006
- Hawaii iChat pics - 2006
- Nominate a tech-savvy superintendent - 2006
- Boredom and engagement - 2006