This is definitely a sign of something. Good? Bad? TMI? Probably.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Developing Computational Thinking with Scratch Coding (webinar video) - 2017
- We Love our Transportation Play Town Rug by Kidcarpet.com - 2013
- The 21st Century Teachers' Toolkit by Alice Barr @alicebarr #cmtc10 - 2010
- Options for removing advertisements from a Ning site - 2009
- Learning with Apple: New Content, New Connections, New Communities #ok1to1 - 2009
- Leadership in the Digital Age - Apple 1:1 Informational Event #ok1to1 - 2009
- Explaining Connectivist Learning Opportunities via video - 2008
- Book recommendations for digital storytellers - 2008
- Show Up and Throw Up? - 2005