This five minute screencast, recorded with the FREE, browser-based screenrecorder Screenr, explains how organizers of the K-12 Online Conference use the software program FeedForAll (commercial) to update conference video and audio podcast channels.
Screenr imposes a five minute limit on screencasts, and the first time I tried to record this I wasn’t succinct enough! I think it is great to have an imposed five minute limit on screencast length. It makes the creator choose words carefully!
Many thanks to Chris Smith who introduced me to Screenr at the 21st Century Learning @ Hong Kong conference in September. Chris has a lot of GREAT links to screencasting resources on his website, Shambles.net.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Tips for Media Literacy and Avoiding Foreign Political Propaganda Influence - 2019
- 99¢ Podcast: Tell a Story in 5 Photos - 2011
- Envisioning a Cloud-based, Platform Independent Computing Future [VIDEO] - 2011
- The Case for Balanced Internet Filtering in Schools - 2010
- KFC and McDonalds Reinvent Themselves - Why Not Our Schools? - 2009
- Tracking computer use by application with Slife - 2008
- Consider 1:1 learning in Korea - 2007
- Add blog post to Google Reader shared items without subscribing? - 2007
- The greatest university of all - 2006
- 2nd rejected TechEdge article - 2005