This evening before bed, I asked both of my kids to write some new posts on our family learning blog. My 9 year old almost finished hers, but still wants to do some additional editing before publishing her post. My son wrote two, but for the second one he asked me to help him learn to hide some of the text so it wouldn’t immediately reveal a book spoiler he was going to include. (I’m still reading the book, so he’s being thoughtful of me as a member of his blog audience.)
This is probably the geekiest “before-bed request for help” I’ve received from one of my kids to date.
I love it. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Register for iPad Media Camp in Summer 2014 in Illinois, Texas, Kansas & Oklahoma! - 2014
- UCO Dumps Epic One on One Charter School - 2011
- Free Project Gutenberg eBooks Download Directly to Kindle for iPad - 2011
- The Frontiers Beckon (NASA video) - 2011
- Implications of (almost) free online storage for educators and students - 2010
- It's Time for a New Kind Of University - 2009
- A Creative Designer's Solicitation for Employment via StopMotion - 2009
- Keep family and friends informed of hospital and health updates with CaringBridge - 2009
- Gabcast recording auto-post to WordPress.com successful, not with Blogger - 2009
- Learning about Internet safety in Travian - 2008