I’m presenting twice this afternoon for librarians and staff in the Pioneer Library System of Oklahoma, on the topic, “Communication in the Digital Age.” Rather than prepare a PowerPoint or Keynote slide presentation today, I’ve chosen to share resources utilizing the free website ShareTabs. By using ShareTabs, I’m able to provide attendees with a single link (www.sharetabs.com/sn9) which contains all the websites and web videos we’re utilizing in today’s presentation. ShareTabs is great, and a tool I included on January 18, 2010, when I presented a session titled, “Quick Victories for 1:1 Classrooms” in Red Rock, Oklahoma.
I saw Carolyn Thompson adeptly utilize ShareTabs in her November 30, 2009, presentation “Models of Contemporary Learning” at our Oklahoma 1:1 Pre-bidder’s conference.
It’s always GREAT to have a chance to share and learn with librarians! 🙂
ADDITIONS AFTER THE SESSION:
I also shared the following websites during the presentation, which are not included in the ShareTabs link:
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Lessons Learned as a School Director of Technology - 2019
- Narrated Sketchnote on Mindfulness and Resiliency - 2016
- Classroom Creativity: The Longer Path to Success - 2016
- 5 Hours of Professional Development Podcasts from Yukon Today - 2013
- Student Storychasers Begin Work at Skyview Elementary in Yukon, Oklahoma - 2012
- Think Differently and Support AutismOklahoma.org - 2012
- Why I Upgraded my EduBlogs Account - 2011
- Sometimes our toughest teachers prepare us the best - 2011
- Embedding Video in a VoiceThread: Role Playing Annabeth Chase from The Lightning Thief (book) - 2010
- Sir Ken Robinson on Creativity and Transforming our Schools (ITSC 2009) - 2009