If you’re not already tuned into Steve Hargadon via Conversations.net and his FutureofEducation.com Interview Series, you need to be. Last night Dan Pink discussed his new book, “Drive,” and today (5 pm CST) Clay Shirky (author of “Here Comes Everybody,” the most important book I read in 2009) will be on. (My apologies for my date errors in the previous version of this post– I think I have this correct now!)
skirky, pink, dan, hargadon
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Les Miserables 2012: A Powerful Film That Will Make You Weep - 2013
- Use Google to Identify Plagiarism & Teach How to Avoid Committing It - 2013
- An Attempt to Redefine "Educationally Appropriate Online Courses" in Oklahoma - 2013
- Save and Transfer YouTube Videos to an iPad - 2012
- Heartland eLearning Conference with Michael Wesch: 7-8 March 2011 in Edmond, OK #HeartlandConf11 - 2011
- How to Subscribe to a Website as a Channel in Google Reader, and Categorize / Organize it in a Folder - 2011
- Heartland eLearning Conference: 8-9 March 2010 - 2010
- Review of Ustream Producer by Dean Mantz - 2010
- Copyright for Educators SlideShare with Audio - 2009
- Good morning, your workshop materials have been blocked - 2008