I’m looking forward to attending and presenting at the Heartland eLearning Conference, right here in Edmond, Oklahoma at the University of Central Oklahoma on March 8-9, 2010. I’ll be sharing a 3 hour pre-conference workshop on “Powerful Ingredients for Blended Learning,” as well as an updated version of my “Digital Storytelling On a Shoestring” breakout.
If you live in or near Oklahoma City / Edmond, please join us in early March for Heartland eLearning!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Les Miserables 2012: A Powerful Film That Will Make You Weep - 2013
- Use Google to Identify Plagiarism & Teach How to Avoid Committing It - 2013
- An Attempt to Redefine "Educationally Appropriate Online Courses" in Oklahoma - 2013
- Save and Transfer YouTube Videos to an iPad - 2012
- Heartland eLearning Conference with Michael Wesch: 7-8 March 2011 in Edmond, OK #HeartlandConf11 - 2011
- How to Subscribe to a Website as a Channel in Google Reader, and Categorize / Organize it in a Folder - 2011
- Dan Pink and Clay Shirky: Online with Steve Hargadon - 2010
- Review of Ustream Producer by Dean Mantz - 2010
- Copyright for Educators SlideShare with Audio - 2009
- Good morning, your workshop materials have been blocked - 2008