I presented over H.323 videoconference today to educators in Anchorage, Alaska, attending the ASTE (Alaska Society for Technology in Education) 2010 conference. My topic was using backchannels during videoconferences and in face-to-face classes with students. I shared my links and resources with participants via ShareTabs. I added this link to my main handouts / presentation wiki: wiki.wesfryer.com.
H/T to Jan Zanetis of Tandberg for this presentation opportunity over video. 🙂 I was delighted to have a chance to share these ideas with ASTE attendees over video, but would love even more the chance to present in person someday! Alaska is a US state I’ve never visited but would love to in person!
visited 39 states (78%)
Create your own visited map of The United States
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 10 Days till EdCampOKC 2017: March 4, 2017 at Del City High School - 2017
- iPad Video App Smash: Auphonic, Voice Record Pro and Green Screen - 2016
- Presentations on Creativity, 3D Printing, Digital Sharing and More - 2016
- Audio Podcasting with iOS and YouTube - 2015
- Sleet Sledding: The Movie (fun with iMovie for iPhone Trailers) - 2013
- Narrate a SlideShow with ShowMe - 2012
- Create a Narrated Slideshow with ShowMe for iPad - 2012
- Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model by Robert La Grassa - 2012
- Lessons Learned from Finger Puppet Theater on Vimeo - 2011
- 5th Grade Colonial Living History Museum - 2011