The following is a cross-post from my “Technology 4 Teachers” (T4T) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) blog.
In a wiki I created in wikispaces, how can I embed video?
Before working on your WikiSpaces site, copy the embed code for your video from the website where you found it or uploaded it. The steps to do this are:
- Edit your page on which you want to put a video.
- Click WIDGET in the toolbar.
- Click VIDEO and choose the source of your video.
- Alternatively (if you want to embed video or other media from another site) click OTHER HTML. Paste your embed code.
- Click SAVE.
This 1 min, 43 second YouTube tutorial demonstrates these steps.
video, youtube, wikispaces, embed, howto, tutorial
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Video Tutorial: Virtual Office Hours with Google Hangouts Meet - 2020
- First STEM seeds Show: Monday March 3, 2014 - 2014
- Mirror an iPad2 on your Mac Laptop with Reflection App - 2012
- Normalize Audio Recordings Before Publishing a Podcast - 2012
- iBooks Not Working on Jailbroken iPhones: Here's the Fix - 2012
- What Skills Can Storychasers Develop? - 2011
- 5 options for commenting on VoiceThread digital stories - 2010
- Book recommendations for teachers to be (pre-service teachers) - 2010
- 30 new VoiceThread Comments on Eragon - 2010
- Netbooks prove cloud computing is a reality - 2009
Hey Wes: here are my resources for embedding a wide range of media from Etherpads to Slideshare to Google Streetview in Wikispaces. Enjoy!
Awesome David, thanks so much for that link. WOW!!! I’m looking forward to checking this out. Did you happen to audio record this at METC, or at another venue? I’d love to see this as a SlideCast! (I know you have Soooo much free time to do that 😉