Get ready for that “multi-taste interface.” Welcome to “spice 2.0!”
H/T to one of my vendor friends here at the Palm Beach County Technology Conference, who shall remain nameless but whose tip is appreciated! Follow the conference all day tomorrow with the #pbtechconf Twitter tag. The Moodle website for the conference is exemplary, and has an amazing custom, mobile-compatible Moodle interface (looks great on an iPhone or Android) that was built in the last month by their district instructional technology team.
My opening keynote address tomorrow, Friday March 25th (CCC in the 21C -or- Tales of Digital Magic) begins at 8 am EST and will be webcast live on “The Education Network” (TEN) of The School District of Palm Beach County, along with other conference sessions throughout the day. The district is also simultaneously broadcasting the conference (starting at 8 am Eastern) on their local cable TV channel throughout the county. This year they are expecting about 3000 face-to-face conference participants.
I wonder if Doritos will be available at the conference this year? Probably not any THIS big! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- OLTI - The Oklahoma Learning Technology Initiative - 2020
- The Evolution of BYOD for our Church Session - 2014
- Expand your Constellation Knowledge with Star Walk for iPhone - 2012
- Shifting from Writing to Videography - 2011
- Visually summarizing ideas with Sean Griffin - 2009
- Live from the OK State Superintendent's Dropout Summit - 2009
- Twitter follower bio word clouds - 2009
- Web 2.0 in the Enterprise - 2008
- Offline QuickTime Versions of "Growing Up Online" videos - 2008
- Making Google Reader feed subscriptions easier - 2007