Singing and dancing students, teachers and administrators in the YouTube video, “Scholar Ladies (Get An A On It)” share a positive message about high expectations for school learning and good grades.
One of the students in my Technology 4 Teachers class this semester shared this video with me, after we watched the video “Gotta Keep Reading” in class a few weeks ago. The “Scholar Ladies (Get An A On It)” video is a remix response to Beyoncé’s song, “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It.)” It was published by Hope Christian Schools of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Have you seen other student or school-created remix videos in addition to these two? If so, please share links as comments! Kudos to Hope Christian Schools students and adult learners for sharing this creative remix video!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Learn About Coding & Minecraft: Saturday April 18 at PLAYDATE OKC (free!) - 2015
- Kids Teaching Kids by Eric Marcos - 2012
- Great Educational Ideas from TEDxNYED - 2012
- Hands-on Introduction to Mobile Learning App/Game Creation for Non-Programmers - 2012
- Buckling Down Down for Oklahoma Standardized Testing Military Style [VIDEO] - 2012
- Application of OBTE Principles by Randal Wickman - 2011
- Military Development at West Point by Col Casey Haskins - 2011
- Tony Wagner discussing learning at the 2011 Intellectual Warrior's Conference - 2011
- Social, economic and cultural commentary via remixed multimedia: Meet DJ Spooky - 2010
- Understanding Race to the Top and the Obama Education Reform Agenda (deja vu, GW Bush) - 2010