Rachel Smith’s documentary artistry at Northern Voice was spectacular. With her iPad and Auto-Sketch Pro. Wow.
I love this one too! Bring forth thy mysteries, digital storytellers!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (On which hyperlinking and multi-tasking is possible but still pretty arduous.)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Lesson Ideas and Tips for Language Teachers using Scratch, Minecraft and more! - 2021
- K12 Online Echo Webcast TONIGHT with Brian Crosby! - 2010
- iPhone video trimming: Fast and functional - 2010
- links for 2008-05-11 - 2008
- Cell phone jammers at school? - 2007
- Enhanced podcasts and bandwidth - 2006
- What do I want to do? - 2006
- Choices are more problematic than tools - 2006
- Digital immigrants just don't get it - 2006