If you’re headed to Denver at the end of June for the ISTE conference, I encourage you to consider attending the “4th Annual Constructivist Celebration.” Attendees are encouraged to “bring your charged laptop, digital camera and your creativity!” I attended last year when NECC was in Washington DC, and really enjoyed the time to learn, create, and network with others.
Gary Stager is the organizer for the Constructivist Celebrations. I’m particularly interested in the special screening which is planned at this year’s ISTE event of the Imagine It! Project and film. This is a call for innovation, creativity, and people willing to INVENT the future!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Orientation Challenge in MinecraftEDU - 2014
- Block Text Messages / SMS Spam and Phone Calls on Your iPhone - 2012
- NCLB has killed creative teaching and energetic learning about science (at least before state testing) - 2010
- How We're Reinventing the Blog by Sachin Agarwal (Posterous co-founder) - 2010
- Storychasers is looking for a new logo via @crowdspring - 2010
- Setup a new WordPress installation as a subdomain with Buddypress - 2010
- Internet Safety Issues: What can librarians do? - 2008
- Internet Crimes with Larry Boggess of OSBI - 2008
- Internet Safety Issues with Joel Gabel of Google - 2008
- H.323 on a Mac to the world - 2006