This is an unusual sign. Uhaul.com wouldn’t be my top recommendation for a learning website about sea creatures. Interesting to see commercial marketing taking this kind of an “educational” approach.
Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Media Consumption Boundaries - 2022
- June EdCamps in Woodward, Oklahoma (June 10) and Andover, Kansas (June 13) - 2014
- Creating Innovators in a Common Core World - 2012
- The Importance of Telling the Stories of Your Photos - 2010
- Whitelist for next week's OKCPS Tech Day Presentations - 2009
- Educational vendors supporting Linux? - 2009
- Transparency of coursecasting comes to kindergarten - 2008
- links for 2008-05-29 - 2008