Tammy Parks shared “Cook Time with Remmi” at our Creativity Institute planning meeting today. Remmi is a 9 year old student in Tulsa, Oklahoma, who was featured at an Apple Leadership event in the Dallas area recently. Remmi may be a perfect student to invite to our Creativity Institute in July, to share the ways she creatively uses technology! http://www.cooktimewithremmi.com/
Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Email Overload at School and Work - 2019
- Interview on the Techlandia Podcast and Webshow - 2013
- Nebraska Loves Our Public Schools: Educational Advocacy We Need! - 2011
- Don't assume your public wifi connection is secure - 2010
- When student published videos go viral: Lessons Learned - 2010
- Learn some new history via videos from teachers in Stratford, Oklahoma - 2009
- Geocaching across Kansas! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-01 - 2008
- For my first guest.... - 2007
- Star Wars Clone Wars - 2006