http://iconnectilearn.ning.com I have proposed the following for an “unconference” session I’ll lead. What do YOU think are the important issues/themes which we should discuss?(I’ll be sure to podcast this later!) When student published videos go viral: Lessons Learned In Sept 2009, my 9 year old daughter’s 2 minute YouTube response to President Obama’s speech to US students went viral with over 180,000 views. In May 2010, a 6th grader in my hometown attracted the attention of Ellen with his YouTube remix of a Lady Gaga song. Greyson Chance is now a household name and national star with a record contract. In this session we’ll discuss the issues raised by these two situations and lessons to learn. http://newsok.com/article/3463480
Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Email Overload at School and Work - 2019
- Interview on the Techlandia Podcast and Webshow - 2013
- Nebraska Loves Our Public Schools: Educational Advocacy We Need! - 2011
- Don't assume your public wifi connection is secure - 2010
- Cook Time with Remmi (9 year old from Tulsa, OK) - 2010
- Learn some new history via videos from teachers in Stratford, Oklahoma - 2009
- Geocaching across Kansas! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-01 - 2008
- For my first guest.... - 2007
- Star Wars Clone Wars - 2006