http://www.speedofcreativity.org/2010/06/03/stop-motion-animation-ideas-from-… My own Claymation resources, links, and published student projects from claymation summer workshops I’ve led for students the past two years are on:
http://handouts.wesfryer.com/stopmotion If your kids are looking for an engaging and fun digital way to “show what they know,” consider a claymation digital storytelling project! If “Plato’s Allegory of the Cave” can be effectively explained with claymation, what else can? Just about anything. 🙂 H/T to Richard Byrne!
Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- July 11, 2015: Student Journalism / Storychaser Club 101 Workshop - 2015
- No-edit Audio Podcasts of Conference Presentations Via Cinch @cinchcast #edapp #tatc11 - 2011
- Managing iOS Devices in the Classroom #tatc11 - 2011
- Celebrating Texas Voices in White Oak - TCEA Area 7 Tech Conference #tatc11 - 2011
- Live and archived Ustream recordings from the Castilleja Summer Learning Institute - 2010
- Learning Environment Design by Apple - 2010
- Public education is not failing, but political spin doctors want you to think so - 2010
- links for 2008-06-10 - 2008
- Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning - 2008
- $100 million for a petaflop of performance - 2008