Tomorrow in Palo Alto, California, I’ll be spending the day with teachers at the Castilleja School finishing off their “Castilleja Summer Learning Institute” with a focus on digital storytelling. Our schedule (available as an event on Facebook) will include a presentation by yours truly from 8:45 – 10:45 PST on the topic, “An invitation to tell digital stories.” The keynote will be streamed live on Ustream, and you’re welcome to join us!
Presentations from the past three days were also Ustreamed live and archived. Check them out! I’m quite honored to be included as a speaker with this distinguished and august lineup!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- July 11, 2015: Student Journalism / Storychaser Club 101 Workshop - 2015
- No-edit Audio Podcasts of Conference Presentations Via Cinch @cinchcast #edapp #tatc11 - 2011
- Managing iOS Devices in the Classroom #tatc11 - 2011
- Celebrating Texas Voices in White Oak - TCEA Area 7 Tech Conference #tatc11 - 2011
- Learning Environment Design by Apple - 2010
- Public education is not failing, but political spin doctors want you to think so - 2010
- Explain Virtually Anything with Claymation and Digital Storytelling - 2010
- links for 2008-06-10 - 2008
- Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning - 2008
- $100 million for a petaflop of performance - 2008