Following our workshop today in Palo Alto, I meandered north to the Golden Gate Bridge. What a magnificent land we inhabit!
The history of Cavallo Point / Fort Baker is fascinating!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Photos were taken using Pano on my iPhone GS)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- June 2012 Scratch Camp in Edmond, Oklahoma: Lessons Learned - 2012
- An invitation to tell digital stories (Ustream archive) - 2010
- Unblocking SlideShare content - 2009
- Online kids are readers! - 2008
- iPhone, MobileMe, Eudora users and Assisted GPS - 2008
- DVD burning software, Malware and Digital Citizenship - 2008
- EdTechTalk on Worldbridges - 2006
- Workshop keynotes and spotlight sessions - 2006
- Digital literacy workshop curriculum - 2006