Thursday at the Oklahoma Multimedia Teachers workshop in Norman, I asked our participants to discuss and share stories they wish they had recorded or could record. Most of these were family stories, and many were about relatives who had lived amazing and interesting lives. I recorded these using the iPadio application on my iPhone, to demonstrate the ease with which iPadio can be used (for free on ANY phone) to share audio online. Hopefully we’ll get many of theses teachers involved as Storychasers in our Celebrate Oklahoma Voices oral history project soon! Enjoy.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- iPhoneography Light Painting - 2013
- Create a free online survey with Google Forms - 2010
- Notes from the RTNDF Multimedia Workshop (Oklahoma) - 2009
- How can I join tonight's skypecast? - 2008
- Central Asia, Oil, Geo-Politics and Smart Playlists - 2008
- Report from EduComm 2007 - 2007
- Sightspeed VOIP - 2006
- RSS to Email with Feedblitz - 2006
- Fun with Photo Booth - 2006
- Respond to DOPA with Moodle at your church - 2006