http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2010/08/29/burlington_high_principa… Patrick’s school is not 1:1 yet, but is moving in that direction under his leadership. According to the article only ONE school in Massachusetts is 1:1 now. Burlington may opt for a BYOL (bring your own laptop) model. Under his leadership teachers are already embracing many innovative technology uses in the classroom. Follow Patrick on Twitter and read his blog: http://twitter.com/bhsprincipal http://www.burlingtonhigh.blogspot.com/
Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Considering Audience and Purpose for Classroom Websites - 2017
- Audio Podcasting Workflows (August 2016) - 2016
- 70 iPad Apps for Elementary STEM - 2014
- Copyright Infringement Claims Lead to Suspension of Legoboy YouTube Channels - 2011
- OKC WordPress User's Group Meeting Notes: August 2011 - 2011
- Storychasing Follow Me Sunday with an iPad2 and iRig Mic - 2011
- eBook Resources (for iPhone users and others) - 2009
- Akismet spam delete all problem fixed - 2008
- Live tweeting back to school night - 2008
- "Prince Caspian" and the Return to Narnia: Making the Journey to Literacy Through Fantasy - 2007