The power of video to inspire and move us in less than three minutes is amazing. This video by Nick Vujicic (“Are You Going To Finish Strong?) can help anyone get some perspective on their life and day, as well be inspired.
According to the current English WikiPedia article for Nick:
Nicholas James Vujicic (born 4 December 1982) is a preacher, a motivational speaker and the Director of the non-profit organisation Life Without Limbs. Born without limbs due to the rare Tetra-amelia disorder, Vujicic had to live a life of difficulties and hardships throughout his childhood. However, he managed to get over these hardships and, at seventeen, started his own non-profit organization Life Without Limbs. After school, Vujicic attended college and graduated with a double major. From this point on, he began his travels as a motivational speaker and his life attracted more and more mass media coverage. At the present, he regularly gives speeches on subjects such as disability, hope, and finding meaning in life.
H/T to Jim McGuire for sharing the link to this video in his post today, “Super Teacher, EEEERRRR Maybe Not.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Who Tells Your Story? Podcasting Conference: Saturday, September 14, 2019 in Oklahoma City - 2019
- WordPress OKC Meetup Tips (August 2015) - 2015
- Enhanced / MultiMedia version of Playing with Media eBook Available - 2011
- 8th grade Oklahoma students in Del City get Macbook laptops #ok1to1 - 2010
- YouTube and iTunes fame paying off for Alabama family - 2010
- I Need my Teachers to Learn (an amazing song and video by Kevin Honeycutt) - 2009
- OKC WordPress Aug09 Users Group Notes - 2009
- DRM, Libraries and Digital audio book checkout limitations - 2008
- 100 new Internet users per minute?! - 2007
- To Blog or Not to Blog? You Decide - 2006