We have several new babies in our extended family, and today I learned about a new app my cousins are using to track the activities and development of their first child. http://www.baby-connect.com/ Baby Connect is a web app and an iOS app. Log times your baby eats, mom nurses and pumps, diaper changes, hours of sleep, and more. I was most impressed with the growth charts, which overlay percentile comparisons for your baby’s age. Lots of metrics here! This may seem like documentary overkill, but for busy parents juggling schedules the data can really be helpful. The app syncs to the web, so both parents have access to the latest logged data. I’m just wondering if their 2nd and 3rd children will have such extensive documentation of their first year of life?!
Hat tip to my cousin, Devin Henley, for this share.Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Twitter Threads as Bear Traps - 2020
- Copy Podcast RSS Link From iTunes - 2014
- Learn About Your Teacher Through Her QR Code - 2012
- iPad Productivity Apps Workshop: Fri September 14th (Oklahoma City) - 2012
- Keys to PBL and Student Centered Learning - 2011
- iPads in Education: What important apps am I missing? - 2010
- Converting a document to ePub (eBook) format with Calibre - 2010
- President Obama's Speech to Students: A Great Opportunity for Synchronous, Live Discussions - 2009
- Highlights from Septemberfest 2008 - 2008
- Interaction is insufficient, creation and construction are key - 2007