This morning after initial announcements, organizers of the Learning 2.010 conference in Shanghai shared the following three TED Talks with participants in our main commons / large group meeting area.
Bring on the learning revolution!: Sir Ken Robinson
Sugata Mitra shows how kids teach themselves
Renny Gleeson on antisocial phone tricks
If you haven’t watched these outstanding TED Talks, take a few minutes and do so. Also share TED with your friends and colleagues.
TEDxRedmond happens today (Saturday) and I’m looking forward to seeing the presentations by young people which will be posted afterwards! You can also watch the conference LIVE today, starting at 2 pm Pacific on 18 September 2010.
cell, cellphone, change, creativity, education, learning, mobile, technology, video, ted, tedtalks, talks, revolution, ken, robinson
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Beyond the Bake Sale: Building Social Capital in our Schools by Dean Shareski - 2013
- AT&T Unlocked My iPhone4 Today - 2012
- Streamlining Blog Post Submissions with TDO Forms on WordPress - 2011
- Visual Literacy, Talking with Images and Curiosity Amplifiers - 2011
- Education 3.0: A Framework for Change in Teaching and Assessing 21st Century Skill by Andrew Thomson - 2009
- School Administrator Questions about 21 Century Learning - 2009
- Best Practice WiFi Networks in Schools - 2009
- Our 21st Century Challenge: Developing Responsible, Ethical and Resilient Digital Citizens by Robyn Treyvaud - 2009
- Brisingr plot speculations - 2008
- Ways to use a wiki - 2008