Gary Hayes’ excellent “Social Media Count” flash widget has been updated with new statistics current as of September 2010. Be sure to notice the clickable tabs for the categories “social, mobile, and games.” The time duration can also be changed by clicking a different tab at the top of the widget.
When you chose 1+ year as the duration, for some reason there is a large discrepancy between the number of iPads sold shown on the “social” tab versus the “mobile” tab. Not sure why.
I’ll be sharing this tomorrow at a reading conference sponsored by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. My breakout is titled, “Technology Trends in Higher Education.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls (Donor's Choose Project) - 2014
- Teens use Facebook primarily for private purposes - 2010
- Different Purposes for Using of Digital Tools to Teach Literacy in the College Classroom by Richard Beach - 2010
- Standalone WiFi Skype Phones and Rocket Scientists - 2009
- Critical for Ning site administrators to address spam - 2009
- Visual Tapestry - Flight - 2009
- Visually exploring earth with Panoramio - 2008
- Seeking the elusive "inbox zero" - 2007
- Universities banning Skype - 2006
- Portaportal and flexibly learning new tools - 2006