My opening keynote this evening at the inaugural conference of the Martin Center for Teaching Excellence in Memphis, Tennessee, was streamed live on Ustream and also recorded. The title of the session was, “Leading with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World.”
My slides are available on SlideShare, as well as referenced videos and other links. This session is an abbreviated as well as updated version of the presentation I shared in Northeast ISD (San Antonio) in June 2010. An audio recording of that 3 hour session is available as a two part podcast (part 1 and part 2.) This evening I spoke for about fifty minutes.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- The Fragility of Democratic Institutions - Memories of Cairo in November 2017 - 2020
- Rights and Responsibilities in an Age of Surveillance - 2017
- Why Celebrate Kansas Voices? - 2010
- Removing background noise with Soundtrack Pro - 2009
- Visualizing Ideas about Creativity with Wordle - 2009
- Thinking About Learning & Learning About Thinking: Implications for Creative Human Activity by Dennis Cheek - 2009
- The Renaissance: Leonardo daVinci & the Creative Mind by Bulent Atalay - 2009
- Ready to roll with Tandberg videoconferencing! - 2008
- Talking K12Online07 with the Seedlings - 2007
- The importance of Technology Leadership - 2006