In this two minute video, Dr. Cyndi Danner-Kuhn explains her passion for digital storytelling, oral history, and the Celebrate Kansas Voices project. Cyndi is a professor in the College of Education at Kansas State University. This video was created by Jackie Baumgartner, an educator in Phillipsburg, Kansas.
Celebrate Kansas Voices (CKV) is presented by Story Chasers Inc. If you would like a CKV workshop presented in your community, please contact Storychasers!
celebrate, digital, history, kansas, oral, storytelling, voices
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- The Fragility of Democratic Institutions - Memories of Cairo in November 2017 - 2020
- Rights and Responsibilities in an Age of Surveillance - 2017
- Leading with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World #micon - 2010
- Removing background noise with Soundtrack Pro - 2009
- Visualizing Ideas about Creativity with Wordle - 2009
- Thinking About Learning & Learning About Thinking: Implications for Creative Human Activity by Dennis Cheek - 2009
- The Renaissance: Leonardo daVinci & the Creative Mind by Bulent Atalay - 2009
- Ready to roll with Tandberg videoconferencing! - 2008
- Talking K12Online07 with the Seedlings - 2007
- The importance of Technology Leadership - 2006